This program is offered to students attending Crescent Academy in Pre-K through 8th grade.
The Latchkey program
Monday-Friday with early morning drop-off beginning at 6:00 a.m The after-school program begins at the end of the school day (3:00 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.) and ends at 6:00 p.m. or 6:30 p.m., depending on the location. Review the application packet for specific location times. The program is only open on days in which students are in attendance. The program is not available on holidays, vacation days, or days on which the school building is closed (i.e. snow days). The Director reserves the right to cancel the Before/After School Program. In such an event, parents will be notified a week in advance.
A one-time $10.00 per child registration fee is assessed per year. Payment for the upcoming week is due the Wednesday before services are needed.
All students are expected to be picked up by 6:00 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. (depending on the location) every day in order not to be charged a late fee. If a child is not picked up a fee of $5.00 per minute will be charged starting at the designated end time for your latchkey location (6:00 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. depending on the location). The latchkey clock is the official timepiece.
Please contact Mrs. Bethel for more information at [email protected] or 248-423-4581.
Latchkey Policies and Procedures
– All students MUST re-enroll each school year for latchkey.
– All students MUST pay a $10 registration fee before students are able to attend latchkey.
– All students MUST have a latchkey application and emergency contact form on file before they can enroll in latchkey.
– All students MUST be signed in for morning latchkey and signed out for evening latchkey by parents.
– All students picked up late will be CHARGED $5.00 PER MINUTE.
– All students with PAST DUE balances CAN NOT attend latchkey until the PAST DUE balance is PAID DOWN to ZERO.
– All applications will take 24 to 48 hours to be processed. Students CAN NOT attend latchkey until the application is processed.
– We DO NOT offer drop-in services.
If there are changes to student latchkey attendance, please inform your child’s school by 12:00 p.m.
PLEASE update the latchkey Director of ANY changes with contact information