ENROLLING NOW ˜Grades PreKindergarten-8th grade
Crescent Academy offers an Early Learners program—must be 3 ½-year-olds by September 30th
The new prospective family application process is now available via electronic submission. For returning students who are currently enrolled, please fill out the reenrollment form for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
Thank you for your interest in Crescent Academy. In order for your child's application to be processed, we are required to have the following documents returned to the Crescent Academy Enrollment Office. Your child's enrollment packet will be considered incomplete until we have received all of the necessary documents.
- Birth Certificate (Original)
- Vision and Hearing Test -Kindergarten Only
- Immunization Record/Health Appraisal
- Copy of Last Report Card Issued
- Standardized Test...i.e...MSTEP, NWEA (Grades 3-8 -all subjects)
- Photocopy of Parent I.D./License
- Student Essay -Grades 6 through 8 (Topic: Who is your hero? Attach a separate sheet and submit with application)
Please view the Remote Learning Informational Video for updates on our 2020-2021 School Year.